Importance of Marketing for Practitioners
You may have taken the ‘plunge’ to start out on your own, or you may be a more established clinic and need help and guidance in evaluating your marketing strategy.
As professional practitioners, the marketing of your services is often an area where you have less expertise (or time to learn!). Knowing how and where to concentrate your efforts can be complicated and mind-boggling, but it’s important to get your marketing efforts right to ensure you have a steady flow of new patients coming through the door.
Strategic Marketing Support
Bev has first-hand marketing experience and runs half/full day onsite marketing scheduling courses to assess, assist and support you in your marketing efforts, creating a bespoke programme tailored to your individual clinic’s needs.
A full/half day marketing session with Bev typically involves:
- Conducting a marketing review, where Bev assesses past and current marketing efforts, looking at what has and hasn’t worked, and identifying potential reasons why
- Brainstorming new ideas to market your practice
- Creating an action plan to implement what you’ve learned
Hands-On Marketing Support
In addition to help at the strategic level, Bev can also provide hands-on support with:
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Initiating, co-ordinating and attending local promotional events
- Newsletter writing
- Advertising ideas and project management of design and print
For a quote or for more information, contact Beverly.
contact Beverly today