Do you feel like you have no one to bounce ideas off? That you work in a mostly isolated way?
The Success Club has been designed to bring together a small group of individuals to support each other in the development of their practices.
The Success Club will focus on:
- Enhancing the patient experience.
- Explore the opportunities and challenges for your individual practice.
- Help you decide how best to structure your practice.
- Support you in achieving your long-term professional and personal goals.
The Success Club will be limited to a small number of members to ensure members gain most value by being able to brainstorm their individual challenges and opportunities.
The workshops will contain a combination of:
- New content.
- A more in-depth view of content covered in the previous sessions.
- Action-focused time, so that everyone has the chance to leave with a plan of what to do, continue, change or think about.
- New models being introduced during the Success Club workshops helping you to view your practice from different perspectives and implement new, more effective ways of working.
- A platform to encourage support and accountability for each other amongst the group.
Painless Practice will facilitate full-day workshops four times a year exclusive to Success Club members. You are also invited to attend the annual Success Club Conference which brings all the members together to network and learn from the wider group of practices in a great, inspiring environment.
Venue provided by one or more participants or meeting room booked.
Easy payment plan:
£175.00 per quarter.
The fee for attending four workshops per annum is payable in four instalments of £175.00, due on the 1st of the month during which the workshop is scheduled to run. Membership is renewable on an annual basis. If after the 1st meeting you feel that it’s really not for you, we will not expect you to continue. And if after the first meeting you also feel it was a waste of £175 we will gladly refund you.
Making it successful for everyone:
The success of the workshop is largely due to the participation and interaction of participants. By joining The Success Club, you are committing to attending and actively participating in all workshops. Payment is, therefore, non-refundable should you not be able to attend any of the workshops. We appreciate that events can happen that are beyond your control, in which case an optional 1 hour 1-2-1 complimentary telephone call will be offered to catch up the missed session content.
Contact Celia today