Budgeting for Success for Health Practices
Date(s) - 30/01/201910:00 am - 4:30 pm
Many of our clients have told us they would love to have more confidence with the financial planning aspects of their business so they can feel more secure and able to plan ahead. We also hear that many don’t fully understand ‘accountant speak’ and are wary of asking questions. In response, we have put together this course specifically for practice owners (and managers) who would like to learn more about budgeting in a friendly and supportive environment with like-minded health professionals.
Would you like to:
- Make friends with managing your finances and talking about money?
- Learn how to use the information you pay your accountant to produce?
- Have some time and space to produce a budget for your business?
- Understand how you can use a budget?
- Learn some quick tips for organising your finances?
- Understand some of the jargon your accountant is using?
If the answer is YES to any or all of these questions then spend the day with Celia and our budgeting specialist, Lyn Page, who has an accounting background.
This course is designed to give you focused time to produce a meaningful budget specifically for you and your practice. You will come away knowing how to produce a budget, how a budget can help you manage your business and with improved confidence around the topic of money.
Here’s what some of our previous participants have had to say:
“Successful budgeting. I really enjoyed the day. Set at a nice pace and has helped me solve a bug bear since owing a larger practice. The budgeting and accounting advice, once I have practised it, will prove invaluable.”
“I really enjoyed learning how to fill in the spreadsheets. Based on last year’s accounts and asking sense of them so that I can work towards making a decent profit.”
“As a number phobic person this day promised to be a trial. In practice – it was a pleasure – easy to understand and thoroughly well-supported.”
What the day will cover:
- Prepare your own budget with Lyn on hand to share ideas and hold you to account. Either bring along your most recent accounts to work from or prepare your own bottom-up budget
- Digest the information generated for you by your budget and set actions to help you meet your budget targets
- Share ideas to make the topic of finance more palatable
- Set actions to smooth your end of year hurdle
January is an ideal time for you to look at your budgeting, so why not do it in a group of like-minded practitioners. Places are limited, so please register early to ensure your place. Our previous courses booked up very quickly! Just click on the link below now…
Sama, 3 Robinson Road, London, SE1 8BU
Wednesday 30th January 2019 from 10am to 4:30pm
£250 per person (earlybird discount applied to bookings made before 15 December)
Lyn Page, Painless Practice | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01823 325428 / 07719 291396 or
Back to all events