Customer Service Course for Practice Managers and Receptionists: Enhancing the Patient Experience
Date(s) - 19/11/20199:30 am - 5:00 pm
Your ‘front of house’ team are often the very first people your potential, new and existing patients encounter – by phone, email or when they walk into your clinic. The impression created by your team is integral to how your patients feel about your practice, whether they recommend you, or continue to return as patients. So it makes sense to prioritise them as an investment in the future growth of your business.
Here’s what some recent participants fed back to us afterwards:
“A brilliant course full of great ideas, positivity and information. Celia and Julia were fantastic hosts and I would highly recommend to other receptionists and practice managers.”
“A really informative workshop, highlighting the importance of the role of receptionist/practice manager within the patient journey. Good ideas shared and discussed in good humour and enjoyable atmosphere.”
Here’s what we’ll cover during the day:
How to excel at being a Receptionist Team member:
- Skills and attributes of an effective receptionist / practice manager
- Identifying the challenges
- Recognising your skills and attributes
- Understanding the entire patient journey
- Identifying the moments of truth receptionists have control and influence over
- Mastering the 1st telephone call
- Aligning behaviour, intention and perception
- Dealing with difficult people
- The power of positive language
Implementation for success:
- Your role in creating a returning and referring culture
- Best practice top tips
- Your action plan
Would you like your Practice Manager and Reception Team to:
- Enhance their communication skills?
- Have confidence when dealing with difficult people?
- Deliver excellent customer service?
- Be more efficient?
- Recognise the importance of their role in the context of the patient?
- Be pro-active in their role?
- Receive and share good practice ideas with other receptionists/practice managers?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then arrange for your key staff to spend a day with Painless Practice and Julia Dionian, our Customer Services expert. You’ll see a return on your investment when your practice manager or receptionist return brimming with new ideas and a plan to implement them!
This course is designed for receptionists and practice managers. At the end of the day, your practice manager or receptionist will have a toolkit on hand to support you in the growth and smooth running of your practice by enhancing their communication skills, efficiency and recognising the importance they have in encouraging a returning and referring culture within your practice.
Tuesday 19th November 2019 from 9:30am to 5:00pm
SAMA Bankside, 3 Robinson Road, Southwark, London, SE1 8BU
£250 per person
Due to venue cancellation policies, we are unable to offer refunds once you have booked onto a course. Click here for our full terms and conditions.
Celia Champion, Painless Practice | email@example.com | 07717843540 or
Back to all events