Practice Manager and Lead Receptionist Success Club
Date(s) - 13/02/201910:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sama Bankside, 3 Robinson Road, Southwark
Following participation in one or more of the Painless Practice workshops, many participants have asked ‘what’s next?’ The Success Club has been designed to bring together a small group of individuals to support each other in the development of their practices.
The Success Clubs will focus on:
- Delivering excellent patient service
- How to encourage a returning and referring culture
- Enhancing communication skills • Increasing confidence when dealing with difficult patients
- How to become more pro-active and efficient in your role, and promote a happy atmosphere across the reception team and your therapists
- Leadership skills
- Delegation skills
- Networking with other practice managers and lead receptionists, sharing best practice and supporting each other with challenges
The workshops will contain a combination of new content and a more in depth view of content covered in the previous workshops. They will be actionfocused, so that everyone has the chance to leave with a plan of what to do, continue, change or think about. New models will be introduced during the Success Club workshops helping you to view your practice from different perspectives and implement new, more effective ways of working. The workshops are designed in such a way as to encourage support and accountability for each other amongst the group.
£175 per person per quarter
Call Celia Champion on 01491 659 073 or
Back to all events